Saturday, June 16, 2012

Daily Reflection: June 13

   Today we learned what our body parts are called and counting to Umi, all in a fun mele. We also practiced counting to Ho'okahi Haneli, reciting the Hakalama, and reading the book called "Haloa" in Hawaiian and English. I liked the story of Haloa because it told of how we Hawaiians are all connected and one with Kalo, very much of what we've learned at yesterday's activity, and the creating of the islands.
   The quiz today was actually easier than I thought, but I must continue to practice and also each day's work to get better and better, like counting to Ho'okahi Haneli and studying more about Papani. My group and I were assigned to make a Papani poster which was pretty funny because we had gone through many poster sheets from a lot of re-dos.
   I also enjoy group activities like today because it gives us a chance to connect with the other students and work together as one to achieve the goal.
                                                                                                                               -6/13/12

No comments:

Post a Comment